Hair Towel Wrap
When it comes to drying your hair, ditch your body towel and go for a material that’s not only softer, but better for your hair overall. When hair is wet, it’s extremely vulnerable so when you dry it with a terry cloth towel, this results in disaster. All of a sudden you’re roughing up the hair shaft, causing frizz and damage, and even encouraging split ends.
Hair towels, on the other hand, are created specifically for your strands, so while the fabric does the drying, it never pulls on your tresses or harms your hair. Along with being super lightweight and portable, it’s also easy to use - simply wrap your hair and voila.
- Soft, super water-absorbent microfibre hair towel wrap.
- Dries hair quickly & easily, drastically reducing blow dry time.
- Combats frizz, friction & fly-aways from regular towels.
- Protects sheets when sleeping with our hair masque in overnight.
- Recommended use: Apply hair masque to hair and cover with Towel Wrap for several hours (or overnight!) before rinsing for an intense boost of hydration.
STEP 1. Face down - Let your hair fall down in front of you and then place the towel wrap wide side over your head / hair.
STEP 2. With the hanging part of the towel, wrap / twist your hair inside to absorb water.
STEP 3. Pull up to loop across your head and place the loop into the button at the very bottom of the towel wrap.
- Machine wash cold or warm max 40°C with similar colours
- Do not bleach or use whitening agents
- Hang in shade to dry, if tumble dry use cool cycle
- Do not dry clean