LUX All Black BLO-out Brush
Get your desired look within minutes with BLO-out Brush Lux range, our 3 in 1 hairdryer, straightener & volumizer.
You'll get a salon finish from the comfort of your own home! Oh and did I mention for a portion of the price.
If you are time-poor and always feeling like drying your hair is a chore, this product is definitely for you.Whether you are rushing to work or getting ready for that all-important date, this hair dryer makes your life easy and helps you get that perfect look almost effortlessly.
Features a COOL TIP for easy styling, Settings on handle for easy accessibility.
Thank us later!
Note: This tool has an AU/NZ power plug and 240V. This tool cannot be used with a travel converter and is for AU/NZ only.
Our LUX Blo-out Brushes feature COOL TIPS, Easier setting controls, slimmer designs and sleek colours. Our Originals do not offer these features.
- Colour: LUX BLACK
- Power: 1000W
- Voltage: 220V
- Cool Tip
- Cable Length: 160cm
- Applicable Hair; Dry & Wet
- Plug Type: AU Plug
Features a COOL TIP for easy styling!
1. Connect the plug to the power supply. To turn on change setting to either COOL, LOW OR HIGH.
Please note device will become hot immediately.
The settings are adjustable to meet the requirements for all hair types and textures. Cool can be used to set the hair or for very damaged/thin hair. Low is a hot setting on low speed which gives you more control for thin/damaged hair. High setting is hot on the most powerful setting for quicker drying time and usually recommended for thicker hair types.
2. Choose the temperature according to your hair type. We suggest starting at the lowest temperature and changing as per needed. Fine or damaged hair should stay at a lower temperature and thick or coarse hair will generally need to be at a higher temperature.
3. The appliance can be used on DRY or WET hair, but we recommend to use on clean towel dried hair for best results. From WET hair you should use a heat protective spray and also if you are wanting the style to last longer a texture spray or hold spray is recommended.
4. Depending on hair thickness and texture we always recommend sectioning hair as this will give you more control and quicker results. Placing the appliance from roots to ends. If you want to create more volume, use the appliance horizontally at the roots. (in an upwards motion) To smooth out the mid lengths and ends use the appliance on top of the sections and be sure to have tension on the hair and the brush head. If you want to create a bounce/curl you will need to roll up the brush and turn to cool or off and let sit to create a flick in either direction. Never leave the appliance on the same section of hair for a prolonged amount of time as this can cause heat damage.
The settings are adjustable to meet the requirements for all hair types and textures. Cool can be used to set the hair or for very damaged/thin hair.
- Cool can be used to set the hair or for very damaged/thin hair ( please note this is not cold air )
- Low is a hot setting on low speed which gives you more control for thin/damaged hair
- High setting is hot on the most powerful setting for quicker drying time and usually recommended for thicker hair types
- Length 33cm
- Width 11cm
Before cleaning this appliance always make sure the appliance is turned off and not connected to any power source. Always allow to cool prior to cleaning.
This appliance you need to always make sure the air inlet (very bottom of the appliance where the cord meets the appliance) is NEVER BLOCKED while in use and is always clear from excess dust (this tends to build up over time) You need to regularly check this and remove any dust/residue prior to use.
There is no need to take any parts of the appliance apart to do this – simply wipe off with a clean cloth. You also need to clean any excess hair left behind on the bristles / brush head, usually a tail comb or removing with fingers is fine.
If anything, abnormal occurs please email email@example.com for support.
Do not attempt to repair appliance yourself. Attempting to repair appliance yourself will void the warranty.